Answered By: Ann Roselle Last Updated: Sep 26, 2022 Views: 324
Answered By: Ann Roselle
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2022 Views: 324
PC students, faculty, and staff all have free digital access to The New York Times online, The New York Times Book Review, The New York Times Magazine, and The Times Machine archive.*
Activation by Proxy:
- use the library’s proxied NY Times link and follow the simple instructions on-screen. This is key when you are off campus; otherwise, NYT does not know your campus affiliation.
- An @college.edu email address is required. Select "Create Account," or if you have already registered, select "Log in here."
- Once activated, your pass will provide access to NYTimes.com from anywhere.
- If you encounter an error when trying to login in, try clearing your browser cache and history for the past 24 hours.
Current Users will need to "re-activate" their account 1 time per year
To do this, follow the same steps listed above and log in with your current username and password.
* Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps. NYTimes apps are not supported on all devices. Access to archived articles within the date range 1923-1980 is limited. You must have a valid email address from a participating organization. Other restrictions may apply.